- “Economic stimulus measures overseas may help to offset a fully to slightly overvalued U.S. market.”
- “Growing unrest in the Middle East.”
- “Iranian nuclear accord reaching finalization.”
- “The continuing strength of the U.S. dollar.”
- “The European Union economy seems to be stabilizing thanks to accommodative monetary policy.”
A welcome reminder to always consider all potential outcomes when positioning for an event, time period, goal, etc. As the saying goes, "The market doesn't like surprises." Well, neither should its individual participants.